Thursday, April 2, 2009

black door matcha jelly peacocks plastic harem

i forgot to say whats on my mind. thats kinda what having a blog is for.
so, here goes...
i found nutella today at the imports store and got a little too excited. i let out a minor squeal and the woman behind me doused my newly dry-cleaned jacket in her mini cup of complimentary coffee. it was worth it and that coffee is so good. i bought some guac, olives, pickles and corn chips. it only cost me the price of a small horse, by which i mean a shetland pony, those freaky midget horses you find in dark alleys.

i am currently reading dropsnap online (amazing!), watching black books (on mute so i can listen to music at the same time), listening to the doors (which makes me miss my dad) whoop now tiny dancer, eating low-cal mango jelly, drinking matchaaaa, reading pigeons and peacocks the magazine, thinking about harem pants and oh shit i think i just ate some plastic, and now also thinking about finally sewing my jacket button back on. 

i really don't like ironing. if a fat bald man said to me that he would do my ironing, i'd probably marry him. i have a thing for fat baldies anyway, everyone knows that.

i can almost read 2 of 3 japanese alphabets yet still don't know what i'm eating half the time. and i don't even care. i think i'd know if it was whale or horse. my coworker rattled me just the other day when he said in his kaiseki (luxury set meal) at a ryokan in kyoto, there was turtle. what if i accidentally eat turtle? oh no. 

rain is miserable. i miss my shoes. i love my friends. kiwis are tasty.
goodnight.
x
i forgot to say how much i love sitcoms. that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment