Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 minutes in my head

my neighbours must be shirty about the blasting of Montell Jordan and incessant chopping tonight (carrots are very crunchy and its tough with a blunt knife on a metal surface to be quiet).

goodnight mr. tom is the greatest pre-teens book. it had a lasting and profound impact on me.

Being a native english speaker, i didn't realise how difficult phrasal verbs are in english. There are so many and they don't make sense. You don't physically look up, when you look something up.

There is nothing like having a crush on someone. Crushes and the initial flirting is one of the best parts of a relationship.

I really need to buy some harem pants. but then i have no shoes to match... hmmm....

I feel forlorn this minute because i sense as if my youth is coming to an end and I don't like the idea of full-scale adulthood, which means real life, then death and I'm not sure if I'm ready for either. sorry to get my gloom on. moving on...

Pocari Sweat, a Japanese drink, actually tastes like sweat. or what i imagine sweat to taste like. Don't try this at home, kids.

Only idiots move to Japan if they are vegetarians who don't eat seafood.

rockwerchter has the best lineup of any music festival i have ever seen. stupid belgium.
the prodigy, oasis, placebo, tiga, lily allen, coldplay, the killers, bloc party, lady gaga, the streets, jason mraz, henry rollins, 2manydjs, kings of leon, nick cave (although i hate him), franz ferd, limp bizkit, rodrigo y gabriela, boys noize, grace jones, yeah yeah yeahs, metallica, NIN, kaiser chiefs!!!, black eyed peas, mars volta, metro station and royksopp.. AMAZING. and my little bitch of a sister is going.

i really like the kaiser chiefs. i have a thing for angry brits. i think maybe i was sid vicious in a past life. my current life must be exceedingly dull in comparison.

i heart vivienne westwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment