Monday, January 5, 2009

Last month in Sydney!

One last summer in Sydney... single tear

Below- me and my mate discovered that our shoes matched! Leppy on top!



Me and my new boyfriend... I WISH!!!

This was my outfit for a Sorority themed house party...

Bow headband from Topshop
Violet puff sleeve cable knit from H&M
Pink mini by Bettina Liano
Thigh high socks by Marc Jacobs
Pearl necklace and pearl studs to complete my Delta Delta Delta Sorority look..
Boyfriend Not included... Grr baby..



Dress by American Apparel
Purple Gladiators by Peep Toe
Black Patent and Leather Bag by Kookai
Tiger (slash Jaguar?!) by Piano Room (Not recommended for riding)
Diamante Bow Cuff by Alannah Hill

Going to take some happy snaps of my shoes before i put them away for a LONG time. Sob!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment